The TSRC programme is a sustained, research based CPD programme aimed at primary
English Leads. During the course of the programme participants will engage deeply with
reading for pleasure pedagogy and leadership theory to transform their school’s reading culture.
Participants will attend five sessions and complete gap tasks in between sessions. Those who
commit will be expected to attend all sessions.
- Understand the research underpinning RfP practice and pedagogy
- Widen knowledge of children’s literature
- Transform whole school reading culture in your school
- Develop the leadership skills to initiate and sustain change
- Become advocates for RfP and share experiences and best practice
This event is a briefing for delegates to find out more about the programme. The event will be held virtually via Zoom on Monday 05 September at 15.30 – 16.00.
You can book your place on this webinar via Webinar Registration – Zoom.
News & Events
Briefing – Reading for Pleasure: Transforming your school’s reading culture (TSRC)
The TSRC programme is a sustained, research based CPD programme aimed at primaryEnglish Leads. During the course of the...
Create and Sing – Royal Opera House
The Royal Opera House (ROH) are currently in the process of re-working their existing learning and teaching materials to...